Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Blogging Board Members

I first learned of blogging at the National School Board Association Conference in Chicago last April. I was totally fascinated by the idea and attended a short session on the how-to's. What a wonderful way to reach out to the public. A couple of months after returning home, this site was up and running.

Click HERE to view an article published by the American School Board Journal in 2005 endorsing board member blogging.

I briefly searched for other blogging school board members and quickly discovered the following sites. Let me know if you find anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link - good luck to you!

dweir said...

Hello, Jennifer.

You've got an excellent site, and I'm sure it's a great service to your constituents.

Another school board member who has an excellent site is Brian Wheeler of Virginia.

Cheers!
--Diane