Executive session – 12 p.m.
- Discipline Matrix Committees - Team 1 - Crawford, Marshall, McGraw; Team 2 Abell, Palko, Kelly. Come back with ideas for change by May Meeting. (Matrix and Code of Conduct)
- Palko - Status Update on SAIL
- Kelly - Murphy to prepare a synopsis of troops to teachers
- Kelly - Parent demo of he new Student Information System posted on web site
- Stacey Pritchett - TSHS parent. inability to play baseball this year because not enough players. Upset team was canceled. St. Charles is now playing on their fields. Was told they couldn't have just a JV team. She found this information was incorrect and wants to have a JV team.
- Rudy Carrico Jr. - Attorney and Asst coach of TSHS baseball. The rezoning for St. Charles HS has left TS with no athletes. 5 wrestlers, 5 girl basketball, etc. St. Charles baseball using TS baseball. wants a JV team to grow the program.
- James Proctor - Student handbook, governed by Charles County Athletic Council, and is the policy makers. No representation from students and/or parents on this committee. Recommends a student and a parent be placed on the committee.
- Denise Yates - According to Legislative Audit report - unnecessary network access to students. Has there been a data breach? Has a forensic software been ran? worried about identity theft.
- Mark Koch - representing bus contractors. study performed by CCPS is clear that using contractors is best. Contractors not included in study or conversation. Wants to be part of the discussion regarding reimbursement of the fuel tax.